Abasse Takata Specialty Stores (“the Store”) offers Abasse Free Wi-fi Service (“the Service”) to its customers (Subscribers) on the condition that the customers read and agree to the associated terms and conditions.
In the event that a customer does not agree with the conditions outlined below, they are not permitted to use this service. By using this Service to view other pages, make use of search engines, or otherwise accessing the wireless network, you hereby expressly acknowledge your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Through this Service, customers can gain access to a wireless LAN network, negotiated separately, to connect to the Internet while inside Abasse Takata Specialty Stores.
- The terms and conditions outlined in this agreement apply to all customers who utilize this Service. Those customers will hereby be referred to as “Subscribers.”
- The Store reserves the right to modify all or a part of this agreement without the consent of the Subscribers.
- All Subscribers utilize the Service under the condition that they have confirmed and agreed to the conditions outlined herein. Using the Service to view other pages, make use of search engines, or otherwise access the wireless network constitutes an agreement by the subscriber to these terms and conditions.
- Subscribers do not reserve the right to confer their usage rights for the Service onto a third party.
- The Store reserves the right to cancel the Service for any reason and without prior notice given to the Subscribers.
- The Store will not be held accountable for any damages incurred on Subscribers or third parties due to a cancelation of the Service as in Item 6, or due to any circumstances related to the presence or absence of the Service.
- The Service is offered free of charge.
- The Store will not be held accountable for any damages incurred on Subscribers or third parties from use of the Service.
- Subscribers to the Service are prohibited from performing the following actions.
1 Any action in direct violation of federal laws, or any action deemed to be so by the Store.
2 Any action that defies public order and morals, or any action deemed to do so by the Store.
3 Any action that infringes upon the rights, property, or privacy of the Store or a third party; or any action deemed to do so by the Store.
4 Any action that causes inconvenience or harm (including mental/emotional) to the Store or a third party, or any action deemed to do so by the Store.
5 Any action or activity that awards commercial, political, religious, or ideological benefit to the Subscriber.
6 Any action that causes a disruption or interference in the wireless network.
7 Any other action deemed inappropriate by the Store.
- In the event that the Store or a third party incurs any damages by a Subscriber, even if it occurs after the Subscriber has ended its use of the Service, all legal and other fees will be covered by the Subscriber in question.
- In the event that a Subscriber incurs any damages or penalties due to their use of the Service, they should deal with those damages or penalties on their own and by causing as little inconvenience to the Store as possible.
- All rights and privileges associated with the configuration of the Service are to be enjoyed by the Store as well as the associated parties.
- The Store promises according to its privacy policies to responsibly handle the email address, ISP address and other personal information about the Subscribers learned through the Service’s sign-up process.
- In the event that the Subscriber commits any of the following actions, the Store reserves the right to either cancel or temporarily suspend, without prior notification, the subscriber’s access to the Service.
1 Hindering the Service in any way, regardless of method.
2 Violating this agreement in any way.
3 Performing any other action that is deemed inappropriate to this agreement by the Store.
- In the event that the Subscriber violates the terms of this agreement, disregards a notice by or the instruction of the Store, or in any other case otherwise deemed necessary by the Store, the Store reserves the right to take the following measures, as well as other measures to be decided on at a later date.
1 Restricting the bandwidth available to the Subscriber while utilizing the Service within the confines of the Store.
2 Cancelling or temporarily suspending the subscriber’s access to the Service.
- The Store is not responsible for any damages incurred on the Subscriber or a third party due to the Store’s either taking or not taking actions related to Item 16 of this agreement.
- The Store will not take any responsibility for any conflicts that arise between a Subscriber and a third party due to the Subscriber’s use of the Service.
- Information about the Service will be made available to the Subscriber via the Abasse Takata Home Page (“abasse TAKATA 公式ホームページ”)
- The creation, validity, implementation, and interpretation of this agreement will be done in accordance with Japanese laws.
- In the event that a dispute arises between the Store and a Subscriber in relation to the Service, such a matter will be resolved with full agreement and cooperation by both parties.
- In the event that a dispute between the Store and a Subscriber cannot be resolved through cooperation as in Item 21, the matter will be brought to the court of law via the district court that manages the district in which the Store is located or a summary court for a preliminary hearing.
This agreement is to be officially put into action as of February 1, 2018.